The Educational Services Section (ESS) is an Educational Technology Center (ETC), which provide various services for areas of educational technology and instructional design. This includes developments in the application of web, software, video, audio, multimedia, graphics, photography, IP Phones and Security systems in the college such as CCTV, proximity cards and door locks. The section also provides printing and publication.
- Participating in the Management of ETC to help envision future IT directions and goals.
- Review of current trends in the industry; attend training in new technology, and evaluating new systems.
- Provide training facility for student learning use. Facilitate all the sound and video system for college events.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web-based applications and services to all college department/ center.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the college through planning, programming, training, and other support activities.
- Maintenance and operation of the official college web sites and assures that all web pages comply with appropriate policies, guidelines and standards.
- Create Graphic designs and Marketing Tools for the college related work activities such as flyers, and other printed materials.
- Provide fast and reliable access to all student information systems.